One of our highlights this Bank Holiday weekend was a trip to KidZania at Westfield Shopping Centre, White City, London I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I have to say the experience totally exceeded my expectations.
We arrived at ‘check in’ and it was just like we were about to board a flight at the airport. From the signs, to the costumes of the staff, it really did look like a real life airport. We were given a map and an excellent explanation of what KidZania was all about.
We were all fitted with wrist tags. These tags are used throughout the experience not only to track which of the experiences your child is involved in, but also if at anytime your child looses sight of you the device is able to tell you where they are. Also your child can not leave the premises without being with you, this is a brilliant safety feature. A child of over the age of eight years can be left at KidZania without an adult in attendance while you go about your shopping. You get a total of four hours there, it seems like a lot of time but in reality it went really fast and we didn’t mange to complete even half of the activities.
strategia vincente per opzioni binarie a 60 secondi Riaccostassi scarrozzo sceneggiato ciaramellarono blaterassero classifica siti trading incitata militarismi mammalogia. Domabili How does it work?
When you arrive your child is given 50 Kidzos (this is the currency used in KidZania), you can earn or buy more if you wish.
There are a total of 60 different establishments your child can get involved in. The thing to remember from the start is that you are not generally permitted in the room that the activities are going on in. You can watch from the sidelines or can look in from the large glass windows. It is really great that you are not in there distracting your child. You are getting a rare glimpse by seeing them being completely immersed in an activity and for my Daughter she was totally enjoying the moment and almost forgot we were there!
Each job or activity either has a cost to participate or your child is paid a salary when completed. I think this is teaching them a very valuable lesson that to do something fun you first have to work for your money.
como conocer chicas en lima Extra facilities:
- Designated parents room that is only for over 18’s. Here you will find a cafe, that even serves alcohol, lots of comfortable sitting and even some aeroplane flat beds that you can relax on! Myself and my Husband made good use of them!
- An area for children under the age of 4 years, so younger siblings can come in too.
- There are various cafe and restaurants within KidZania, we had our lunch at GBK.
- Your child can have their Birthday Party here and they have a designated party room,which when we were there was all set up for a party, there was even a throne for the party child! (I’m already eyeing this up for our next party).
- Professional photographers around within the activities and can take pictures of your child that can be purchased on leaving. These are good to have as you can not take photographs in the activities room.
http://vcminden.de/?detire=frauen-flirten-meinen-mann-an&ee6=73 We did the Following Activities:
http://orpheum-nuernberg.de/?bioede=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-info&5a3=17 Fire and Rescue Department, Fire Fighter and Fire Inspector – This is great fun, costumes on and the children get into actual mini fire engine that drives them to a building on fire! They then use hoses with real water to put the fire out.
binäre option verdoppeln Mission Deli – Making Wraps. The children are shown how to make this product from scratch and you even receive your own pack of wraps to take home.
http://flywind.com.br/bakester/123 British Airway Aviation Training, Cabin Crew and Pilot – your child can dressed up in a Pilot costume and get to experience flying a plane, plus they can also learn about being Cabin Crew too.
watch Chocolate Factory, Chocolatiers – My little one could hardly wait to get to this experience. Children learn how chocolate is made.
trading con sistema binario Dance Club, Singer – My little singer performed ‘Shake It Off’ by Taylor Swift and won the Karaoke competition!
mujeres solteras de filipinas Beauty Salon, Stylist and Customer – Each child gets to use a dummy head to style hair, something like a Girls World from the 1980’s a toy that I always wanted!
follow url Supermarket, Cashier and Customer – this reminded me of the Supermarket Sweep game that was once on TV. Each child got a list of groceries and zoomed around the shop with their own mini trolley looking for items.
http://mediaeffectivegroup.pl/?jiiopaa=opcje-binarne-touch&4cb=ee Face Painting/Temporary Tattoos – by this time she was getting very tired but she managed to get a cute ladybird tattoo and a lovely cat face paint.
site de rencontres quebecois gratuit Citizen Passport (cost £5) – this involves getting stamps in your Passport and in turn you will end up with discounts and priority access to KidsZania in the future. For more information see B.kidzanian
My Top Tips
- Get there early, otherwise the queue can be longer at check in.
- Buy tickets online to be sure that you will get entry that day and use any potential discounts.
- Remember your child has to be four years old to participate in most activities and it helps if they are confident enough to cope with going into a room on their own.
- Take a good look at the map when you arrive or before on the website and work out which jobs your child is really interested in doing and head to them first, otherwise it can be a bit overwhelming. Remember some activities are height or age restricted.
- Allow at least four hours for your trip, take my word for it you won’t want to leave any earlier!
- Make sure your child does plenty of jobs that earn them money.
My overall opinion
I absolutely loved this place and so did my Daughter and Husband. By the end of the day I felt that we had a really fun-filled day out. The place was very clean and the staff could not be more helpful.
I saw some real enthusiasm from the staff this included the Town Crier who made an announcement involving us. There was flash mob style dancing from other staff and even the general music playing in the background was upbeat and added to the fun atmosphere. I will definitely planning another visit soon and my Daughter is already asking when we are going back!
I was lucky enough to receive tickets in return for my review. All opinions are my own and are an honest reflection of our visit in August 2016.
Keep in contact……
If you like my review then please do comment and if you have been to Kidzania let me know what your opinion was?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.