It’s nearly time for the kids to break up for the Easter Holidays, if they haven’t already! So about now is when I start making sure that I have all the essentials ready (washed and ironed) for our Easter Break. If you are staying in the UK and especially near the coast it can still be quite chilly at times. Let’s face it, we never really know what the British weather is going to do! One minute your Winter coat and shoes have been put away and the following day you need to get them out again. My Daughter Amelia is a big fan of wearing dresses and skirts what ever the weather, so even in Spring tights are still a daily staple in her wardrobe. When Country Kids Tights & Socks contacted me to try out their range of tights I was delighted, as I have always know their tights wash well as they are made of the brilliant quality cotton. They have a range of 45 stunning colours and designs, so I’m sure to find a design to fit with one of Amelia’s outfits!
I’m a particular fan of these right on trend leopard tights – priced at £9.95 currently available in sizes 3-5yrs, 6-8yrs and 9-11yrs.
Here are my Top Tips for Packing – For a Holiday in the UK this Easter
- Don’t under estimate the British weather! We literally can have four seasons in one day! So when I am packing I like to take a variety of clothes to suit changes in temperature. Items that can be layered are particularly useful. As are tights and it your child does get to hot you could always take spare socks to change into.
- Some people say less is more when packing, but I must admit I am the opposite. The last thing I want to do when I am on holiday is start having to wash dirty clothes out in the sink and then you have the hassle of where to dry them? So if I am travelling by car I do tend to overpack. I would rather have more clothing options than not enough!
- Take plenty of slide lock bags that way you can separate dirty clothes, especially if you have an accident while out and about. So handy to keep in your day bag.
- Take a couple of swimming costumes for your kids, there is nothing worse than having to put them in a cold wet swimming costume if it hasn’t dried.
- Don’t forget their wellies as it would be a shame not to be able to go out walking if it rains and a pack away rain coat is something else I always keep in my day bag.
- My final tip would be stock up on children’s Paracetamol and Ibuprofen in sachets as if you are going to be somewhere remote, the last thing you need is searching for a chemist if they are ill. I also like to take a small first aid kit for any trips or falls!
I love these gorgeous marigold coloured pain tights they have an extra stretch for a perfect fit, priced at £8.95. Country Kids sell tights right from baby sizes 0-6 months up to 12-15 years.
Country Kids also have a range of socks and special occasion tights perfect for christenings and weddings. They also sell excellent slipper socks too, so check out their Website.
Disclaimer – (AD) This post is a collaboration with Country Kids and I was gifted the above products in return for a review. However, as always all opinions are my own and are an honest reflection of my experience with the products.