My Disclosure Policy:
- Make transparent any relationships with products or companies.
- Clearly label advertising, advertorials and/or sponsored posts; I will include the terms ‘sponsored post’ or ‘commissioned post’ to denote posts where I have received payment.
- Posts labelled or accompanied with brand ambassador terms signal I have been paid or have received goods to review.
- I will always discuss products honestly and only write in role as a consumer, if I have consumed the product involved.
- Always write as truthfully as possible about a product or company.
- Terms and conditions are always made clear on competition posts. Data is not collected or shared with third parties.
Opting in and out:
- Opting in means you are offering your email address in order to receive blog posts and information about events and products relating to The Ealing Mummy. I never share your personal data with third parties.
- Google Analytics profile your gender, age and location. You can unsubscribe at any time, and your details will be deleted.
- Right to rectification: Your personal data will be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete via you, your email provider or myself on request.
- Right of access: Email addresses are collected when you opt-in so blog posts, event and product information can be sent to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.